We have a pretty new face around SummerHouse for you to meet! Marguerite is our newest design assistant and she is fitting right in! She is doing an incredible job so far. We are thankful to have her around!!
Let’s get to know her a little better with our typical “Q&A of the new person!” 😉
1. Tell us about yourself! Where you’re from, about your family, where you live…
I grew up right here in Ridgeland, MS and I am the oldest of 4. I have two brothers and one sister, as well as my mom, my dad, and a dog!
2. Where did you go to school? What was your major?
I went to Mississippi State and I majored in Interior Design
3. What was your favorite class throughout all of college?!
History of Interiors abroad in London for a month. It was such an awesome experience!!
4. Where did you go on your last vacation?
Charleston, SC and it was fabulous!
5. What’s your favorite magazine and why?!
Any design magazine. I can’t get enough!
6. If you had to choose one celebrity to hang out with for a day, who would it be and why?
I am not a huge T-Swift fan, but if I chose her, she would probably bring her squad so I would get to chill will all the celebs!
If not Taylor, I’d choose Nichole Kidman because I would love to visit her Australian Farmhouse. It looks just beautiful from what I have seen.
7. What do you think of SummerHouse so far?!
It’s fabulous! Couldn’t surround myself with better, more hard working people!
8. Describe yourself in 5 words or less!
A silly, easy going, people person
/ / / / /
Thank you Marguerite! Keep up all of the awesome work! 🙂