We have a new fabric librarian around here who we could not be more thankful for!!! When a bunch of designers are pulling fabrics all day, every day, a good fabric librarian is a MUST HAVE! We completely hit the jackpot with the lovely Krystle Short, an Interior Design major who many of our staff already knew from days of yore up in Starkville!
We’ve loved getting to know this girl and think you will too!!
1. Tell us about yourself! Where you’re from, where you went to school, what you studied…
I am from Madison, MS. Studied universal interior design at Mississippi State University.
2. What is your favorite way to spend a day off?
My days off generally consists of two vital activities: sleeping in & running a muck.
3. What’s your favorite road trip destination and why?
I love hopping the train to New Orleans; the ride is short and the city is magic, a win – win!
4. How do you take your caffeine?
Dirty chai tea lattes in the biggest cup I can find.
5. What’s your favorite local restaurant in the Jackson area?
Mint the Restaurant, hands down my favorite.
6. What’s your favorite form of social media?
Facebook is my favorite.
7. What’s something really unique about you that none of us would ever guess?
I am an avid hula hooper, a pro mixologist, and full time shenanigan starter.
8. What else do we need to know about you?!
I am a huge advocate for the state of Mississippi and support as many local businesses as I can. I am a HUGE Jim Henson fan. My favorite place to disappear to is the Bald Cypress Swamp along the Natchez Trace Parkway. I married my high school sweetheart, who incidentally is a Landscape Artisan to say the least, I take care of the inside-he takes care of the outside. Who says opposites don’t attract?
/ / / / /
Thanks, Krystle, for the insight! We’re so thankful for you!!!!!!