Meet Della Turner! Della is our new receptionist and we are so happy to have her as the newest member of the SummerHouse team! If you haven’t had the chance to meet her yet, do yourself a favor and get up here and introduce yourself! This woman is wonderful!
Get to know her a little better…
1. Tell us a little about yourself! Your family, where you’re from… All that good stuff!
I am Della Turner, a long time resident of Rankin Co. I am a mother of two daughters and I love being their mom! l also have the cutest dog who is a great joy in my life. Spending time with my family and good friends is what I like to do in my free time. I like to travel and see new places!
2. What was your first impression of SummerHouse?
I first went to the website and looked around at the photos and thought wow. But when I went in for my interview and started to look around, I went WOW!
3. What is your favorite item in the store right now? (We know it probably changes daily!) 😉
One of my favorite things is a black and white pillow by VRUGS. There is also a Marco chestnut/pecan chair that I love because I can see it in my home!
4. What’s the best movie you’ve seen lately?
Finding Dory. Kind of corny huh! Even though my daughters are older, we still enjoy watching Disney films together sometimes.
5. How do you take your caffeine?
My caffeine of choice is Mountain Dew!
6. What’s your favorite meal? (Can be homemade or at a restaurant!)
My favorite meal is a roast with carrots, onion, bell peppers and potatoes, slow cooked in a crock pot. Collards greens, corn bread, garlic mashed potatoes and a tall glass of sweet tea. I am a true southern girl!
7. Tell us something about yourself that we don’t know yet!
One thing that no one here knows yet is that my birth name is Della Reece. When I tell people that, they always ask if I was named after the singer Della Reese! I really don’t know, and then they ask if I sing! And the answer is YES! Mostly at church. 🙂