Our four market-goers gave us a full recap of their trip yesterday and we are all SO fired up about what all they saw, found, and fell in love with!
A few of the things they specifically noted in their recap were…
– Vanguard has a new bedside chest program where you can customize finish, hardware, base, doors, and drawers of your bedside chests! Sounds pretty awesome!
– LEE Industries had some GREAT new fabrics! And some pretty cool furniture intros too, like this fringe chair!
– Suzanne Kasler’s space at Hickory Chair was knock out! AND – exciting news – Benjamin Moore White Dove, Suzanne’s favorite paint color, is now a standard finish!
– SO much great new lighting! Barbara Cosgrove, Visual Comfort, and tons of one-of-a-kind pieces from antique places throughout market!
– New twists on old favorites like this great ottoman…
– Mitchell Gold was a breath of fresh air this year!
– Running into the oh-so-talented Thor Taber!
– Finding a new line of REALLY cool sculptures, mirrors, etc…
– The Swiss Alp theme for the Oly party was SO much fun!
We are excited for market finds to start rolling in over the coming weeks and months… Be sure to check back often to see what all we’re getting!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope you’re having a fantastic week!