We recently hosted our first annual Spring Market Review Designer Luncheon, where we invited some of our favorite outside designers to come in for lunch and a presentation of all the new Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Spring Market intro’s! Michael Cantwell of MGBW did a fabulous job of preparing a slideshow with all the new products. Here is a quick look at what all went on…
Its SUMMER! Which means it is time to sit by the pool by day and grill outside with friends by night! Why not brighten up your back porch or pool deck with some functional and beautiful outdoor fabrics? We love using outdoor fabrics not only for outdoor projects, but for indoor projects as well! Since outdoor fabrics are so durable and easy to clean (on top of looking great!), why NOT use them inside? They are especially great for families with small children. Take a look at these great patterns:
Top 5 reasons why outdoor fabrics are so dear to our hearts:
- They are just as great indoor as they are outdoor! (Perfect for barstools, banquettes, pillows and upholstery for kids areas, the list goes on…)
- They are fade resistant. They will keep their color for YEARS.
- Most can be spot cleaned with mild soap and water. If you have a cushion or pillow with a removable casing, the casing can be machine washed!
- If hotels and restaurants use them, then we KNOW they must be super durable.
- They can add a fun punch of color to an unexpected place. (A hammock, for example!)