Ok this is our last introduction for a while! (We think…?)
Meet Stacy Bunch! Stacy is the Business Manager Assistant, doing her best to keep Marty sane upstairs! She’s fun to be around, quite a huge LSU fan, and does a great job at her Biz Manager Assisting!
1. Where are you from? If you’re not from here, what brought you here?
I was born in Louisiana (Geaux Tigers) but moved to Mississippi when I was a child. I have lived in the Madison and Ridgeland area practically all of my life.
2. Tell us about your family! Married? Kids?
I am married and have 4 kids….. Derrick – 23, Cortney – 22, Shelby – 18, and Sydni – 16….. Three girls and a boy!!
3. What is your favorite movie (or one of them, anyway!) and why?
O’ Brother, Where Art Thou is my favorite movie…. I love it because it makes me laugh every time!!
4. What’s your favorite thing about living in Mississippi?
My favorite thing about living in Mississippi….. hmmmmmm, I guess because my family is here and it is all I really know!
5. What is your favorite piece on the SummerHouse showroom floor right now?
Zoe Chairs are my favorite pieces on the showroom floor right now.
6. What’s your favorite thing to pack for lunch, or what’s your favorite place to go grab a mid-day bite to eat?
I rarely eat lunch but when I do, I love Vasillio’s!! And, occasionally Millie D’s fat free, sugar free frozen yogurt with strawberries!!
7. What’s your favorite weekend road trip destination?
Deer Camp!! Love it, love it, love it!!
8. Do you have any hidden talents?
Can’t sing, my kids say I am a terrible dancer, not real sure of any talent…
9. At the next SummerHouse gathering that involves Karaoke, what song can we expect you to be a part of?
Hahahaha!! Just told you, I can’t sing!! 🙂
10. What else should our readers know about you?! 🙂
I love to read, hunt, spend time with my family and I am probably the biggest LSU football fan in the state of Mississippi!!! GEAUX TIGERS!!!
Thanks Stacy! And we don’t believe the whole “I can’t sing” bit… You’re gonna have to prove that soon! Wink! 😉